hydrogen peroxide alkaline bleaching stabilizer
Use: Stabilizer for Hydrogen peroxide bleaching with sodium chlorite.
Appearance: Yellow transparent liquid.
pH Value: 9.5 (10g/l solution)
Water solubility: Completely soluble
Hard water stability: Very stable at 40°DH
Acid-Base Stability to pH: Very stable at 20Bè
Chelating Ability: 1g Stabilizing agent 01 can chelate mgr. Fe3+
190 at pH 10
450 at pH 12
Foaming property: NO
Store at room temperature for 9 months. Avoid long time storage near 0℃ and high temperature environment.
1. Stabilizing agent 01 is a stabilizer specifically used for alkaline bleaching of cotton in the pad-steam process. Due to its strong stability in alkaline media, it is beneficial for the oxidant to continuously play a role in long-term steaming. And easily biodegradable.
2. Stabilizing agent 01 can partially or completely replace the use of silicate, so that the bleached fabric has better hydrophilicity, while avoiding the formation of deposits on the equipment due to the use of silicate.
3. The best bleaching formula varies with different processes, and it is recommended to test in advance
4. Even in stock-solution with high content of caustic soda and surfactant, Stabilizing Agent 01 is stable, so it can prepare mother liquid containing various chemicals with a concentration of 4-6 times higher.
5. Stabilizing agent 01 is also very suitable for pad-batch processes.
Usage and Dosage
Stabilizing agent 01 can be directly added to the feeding bath before adding hydrogen peroxide.
Padding (wet on wet)
5-8 ml/l Stabilizing agent 01
50ml / l 130vol. Hydrogen peroxide
30ml / l 360Bè caustic soda
3-4 ml/l Scouring agent
Pick-Up: 10-25%, depending on different fabrics
Steam for 6-12 minutes to make the hydrogen peroxide work
Continuous water washing
Pad-Batch (on dry fabric)
8 ml/l Stabilizing agent 01
50ml/l 130vol. Hydrogen peroxide
35ml/l 360Bè caustic soda
8-15ml/l 480Bè sodium silicate
4-6 ml/l Scouring agent
2-5 ml/l Chelating agent
Cold-batch process for 12-16 hours
Washings with hot water on continuous line